VetroTec is an amorphous thermoplast we developed, with a crystal clear transparency and a high level of shine. In this way furniture surfaces can enjoy a stylish design as well as being of high quality. This transparant material boasts a high mechanical durability, as well as having an outstanding resistance to weathering. Finished VetroTec-Panels are available from Otto-Vertrieb in various colours and with a scratch resistant surface coating.
Vetrotec Premium is largely used in shops and exhibition stands, as well as in the kitchen and bathroom, places where you want surfaces to sparkle and glisten. Our panels comply with the wet/dry cycling test required by European Standard EN 263.
When using VetroTec surfaces the end-user can expect the following:
- Strict tolerances for thickness.
- High thermal stability as outlined in the Standard for Kitchens and Bathroom Acrylics
- Resistance to Wet and Dry cycling as outlined in the Standard for Kitchens and Bathroom Acrylics
- Resistance to Chemicals as outlined in the Standard for Kitchens and Bathroom Acrylics
- Resistance to Moist and Dry Air cycles
- Good resistance to cracking under pressure
- Very resistant to light and staining
- Little thermal conductivity
- Surface without open pores or joints
- Skinfriendly material
Do you want to know more? Get in touch with us!